FAST. EASY. SAVES LABOR. JUST WALK-IT-IN.
Ready for a simple, innovative pex tube
Our Radiant Floor Panels are manufactured out of BASF Styropor and Neopor EPS to offer superior strength and insulating properties. But the most innovative feature is the pre-molded tubing channel system that allows for simple, efficient installation while maintaining proper tube alignment. These channels eliminate ‘hot spots’ and provide a more comfortable environment for the homeowner.
- Saves Labor & Installation Time
- Reduced Cost to Install and Operate
- Pre-slotted Channels for Uniform Tube Placement, Equal Heat Dispersion
- Eliminate On-Site Trip Hazards
- Stay on Schedule
- UV Resistant Packaging
- Simple Walk-In Installation Eliminates Need to Tie, Clip, Staple or Screw to Substrate
- Snow melt-commercial interiors
- Core & Shell development
- Health care
- Neighborhood developments
Floor Panel size is 2' x 4' and features a staggered snap-tight grid for optimal tube spacing. On-center points exist every 3 inches. Panels are available in 1.8", 2.8" and 3.3" thicknesses.