Radiant heating is tremendously efficient. By heating the floor and objects in the room, rather than trying to heat moving air, it allows you to make spaces feel comfortable at a lower temperature. (The science behind this deals with thermally conditioning interior surfaces with low temperature long wave radiation, making everything feel warmer with less wasted energy.) This approach means that you can effectively warm outdoor areas efficiently.
Here are some common uses for radiant heating in homes:
- Efficient alternative heating in new construction
- Efficient alternative heating for renovations
- Specific use applications, like warming tile floors in bathrooms
- Outdoor use to warm patios and create comfort zones
- Snow and ice melt applications for driveways & walkways
Floor Panel size is 2' x 4' and features a staggered snap-tight grid for optimal tube spacing. On-center points exist every 3 inches. Panels are available in 1.8", 2.8" and 3.3" thicknesses.